E. O . Habhegger Co., Inc. is a rapidly expanding stocking distributor of fluid handling equipment. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative environment for our employees that promotes team harmony and integrity.
Many of our employees have been with us for over 10 years because we strive to promote a culture that is responsive, results driven and customer centered. Throughout our 90 plus years of operation we have prided ourselves on providing a stable environment for our employees to thrive.
Working at Habhegger is not just a job we feel that it is a career opportunity in an industry that is dynamic and exciting.
Our teammates enjoy a range of benefits including:
● an industry leading 401K plan
● vacation and sick leave
● life insurance
● comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
● annual steel toe shoe allowance (depending on the position)
● company vehicle (depending on the position)
Petroleum Equipment Technicians (Positions Available)
E.O. Habhegger Co., Inc. and Gateway Petroleum Services are interested in candidates that have the following skill set:
● Driver’s License (in good standing)
● Petroleum equipment maintenance experience is a plus
● Team oriented attitude
● Written and verbal communication skills
● Basic computer experience
● Electrical, HVAC and/or Mechanical a plus
● Ability to work in different outside environments
● Willingness to work on-call and be flexible with hours
● Must be able to pass a drug screening (pre-employment and random)
Feel free to reach out to us if you would like to discuss joining our team:
Phone number: 610 622 1977
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
E. O. Habhegger Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity.
All employment related decisions are made on the basis of merit, experience, qualifications and business need.